When you’re confronted with
- conflicting demands on your time
- pressures of finishing something quickly
- differing views to yours and
- divergent ways of doing things
Why is finding an easy way out – not the right way out?
Because the easy way is superficial. Lack of depth will not make you succeed. Depth of character requires
- sacrificing something,
- negotiating a compromise or simply
- rolling up your sleeves and getting down to it.
The more you get away with the easy way, the more it weakens you. Please don’t fool yourself that you are improving your lot in life by taking the easy way.
Its depth of character, sacrifice and hard work – more than others – that builds your career, not superficiality.
Thank you …